CANCELLATION NOTICE OF AT SUMMIT 2020
Dear valueable clients,
In light of the current situation regarding the Coronavirus we have taken the decision
to cancel AT SUMMIT 2020 that will happen on 12-13 March 2020 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Those of you who purchased for AT Summit ticket, please contact our local team to initiate a refund.
Or if you need further information, please contact
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disappointment caused, as this is far beyond our control.
And we would like to thank our sponsors and everyone who offered suggestions and support.
We hope the situation will get better soon and that everyone and their families are safe and well.
Thank you for your understanding.
About ACCESSTRADE SUMMIT
It is a global conference of performance
marketers held to promote healthy market growth
The ACCESSTRADE SUMMIT provides networking opportunities for performance marketers
to help them mutually share, learn about, and discover new insights for promoting healthy market growth.
This annual event, which started in 2017, will be held for the fourth time in 2020.
The summit continues to grow as a global conference that brings together merchants, publishers,
and agencies representing Japan and Southeast Asian countries.
The summit creates links among leading merchants, publishers, and agencies active in Southeast Asian countries.
Networking—the prime feature of this event—provides you with not only more opportunities to meet with new partners, but also a number of options that helps you enhance your relationships with existing partners.
Our networking opportunities include The Zone, Global Expo, and the Welcome Party.
Fully leverage these chances to meet with your new and existing partners with great potential!
Together we gain new knowledge and expertise related to performance marketing in Asia, and benefit from sharing these during international expansion.
The summit provides attractive content to both merchants and publishers through events such as main stage sessions, discovery training sessions, and guest keynote speeches. We will announce the details of these sessions in the coming months, so please stay tuned.
Through networking with leading publishers from various countries you will be able to create opportunities for international business expansion. Please join our wide array of contents such as seminars for overseas expansion.
Past participants have commented that the event helped them produce advertising media that transcends national borders and generate ideas for increasing international presence, and that the summit was very useful because it enabled the participants to learn about the local atmosphere.
We want to thank ACCESSTRADE, which planned this event.
The event content, location, participants…everything was great!
This event was a very good opportunity to meet with merchants and publishers, exchange opinions, and explore cooperative relationships.
I think the participants were able to obtain very useful information.
In particular, the panel discussion was excellent!
How to Participate
- Super early discount price
*For applications up to February 14,2020 (Friday)
- This plan can only be applied for those who live outside Japan and companies based outside of Japan.
- Super early discount price is applicable to customers who apply by February 14,2020 (Friday)
- Participants have to pay their own travel and accommodation expenses for participation.
- In the case of group participation, each person must apply individually.
- We recommend that you be covered by overseas travel insurance in preparation for any sickness, accident, theft, etc. that may occur during your travel. We do not offer overseas travel insurance, so we ask you to obtain coverage yourself before participating in this summit.
- To enter Vietnam, you may need a visa. Please check the requirements for your nationality and other related conditions in advance. Japanese nationals may stay in Vietnam without a visa provided the necessary conditions are met.（※1）
※1：Information as of September 2019. Make sure you check the latest information as conditions are subject to change.